Vertical Cable has a beautiful Cable Plant in Bonham, Texas. 25 Year System Warranty on Vertical Cable End to End Connectivity Copper and Fiber Solutions!
Ask us about how to combine PowerLok to your Rack or Cabinet and your shipping is FREE!
** We now have 50 and 60 AMP Units Available
Visit http://www.greatcabinets.com to learn more
Vertical Datacom is Your Source for OSP Fiber / Copper/ Connectivity/ Test / Tools and Splicers
Fiber and Copper OSP from TELDOR.
World Leader in Patch Cable, Belden Equals, Harsh Environment Cables
Learn more at http://www.r-scc.com
High Power Cables for High Power Projects
The Right Tools for Every Job!
In Stock in Fort Worth, Texas
Vertical Datacom is a manufacturer representative group specializing in Data, OEM, Industrial, Security, OSP, and Telecommunications Hardware all stocked and sold through our local Distribution Partners. With over 150 years of combined experience in a broad range of applications, VDI is an all around Engineering Resource for our Customers!
With RCDD’s Mark W. Smith and Dan Fields onboard, VDI has the expertise to design review and give the level of technical support to our Consultants, Contractors, Architects, and Engineers. We have sales locations in Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri. Vertical Datacom, Inc serves and supports End-Users, Consultants, Contractors, Architects, and OEM’s with a wide range of high end solutions for all their installation and design needs with products such as:
- Voice/Data Networking/ Copper and Fiber Cable and Connectivity Vertical Cable
- Vertical Cable CCTV Security and Access Control
- InVidTech Camera, Monitors, Security Systems
- Data Racks and Cabinets from Great Lakes
- OSP Cables, Industrial with Quabbin, Teldor, R-SCC
- OSP Closures and Support with Vertical Cable
- Cable Management With Snake Tray Cable Management Solutions
- Testing and Measurement from Trend Networks
- Copper and Fiber Cable and Assemblies
We take a long-term philosophy to our sales approach and we pride ourselves in being consulting sales engineers; assisting our customers in the design, training, and technologies of every area in the IT and OEM market place. We have built long-term relationships through experience and partnership with both our Customers and Principals. Our distribution partners work with us to provide the logistical piece for our success. We partner with:
- OEM Customers
- Retail Customers
- End Users, IT, Security, Data Center
- Architects and Consultants
- General Contractors
- Residential Home Network Integrators